Braces for any age!
The truth is, more adults are opting for orthodontic treatment to improve their smiles. The American Association of Orthodontists notes that one in five orthodontic patients is over the of age 18. Due to the high volume of requests, we are happy to announce our excitement to now offering orthodontic treatment, Invisalign and Braces, for Adults at 3 of our Northern California locations: Elk Grove, Land Park, and Almaden Valley.
Invisalign is custom-made, computer-generated technology, clear trays that are virtually invisible, meaning Invisalign wearers can smile confidently in social situations and they might be wearing braces!
Metal Brackets have two major components: the brackets are attached to every tooth and the arch wire that is threaded through each bracket. It’s the wire’s job to apply pressure to teeth so that they can move to their proper position and allow new bone to grow in the place they have moved from.
Clear Brackets have two major components: the clear brackets are attached to every tooth and the arch wire that is threaded through each bracket. It’s the wire’s job to apply pressure to teeth so that they can move to their proper position and allow new bone to grow in the place they have moved from.
The pros of braces:
- Braces are bonded so there is no delay to start the correction of the teeth
- Braces can correct most cases of overcrowded or crooked teeth!
- Visits to your orthodontist to follow up or adjust the braces is only once every 6 to 8 weeks
- The rubber bands that hold the wire in the brackets, come in a variety of colors, which allows you to have a little fun, or keep a professional look
The pros of Invisalign:
- With Invisalign, they are clear trays, so people do not easily notice that you have braces on your teeth
- You can take them off before mealtimes so you can eat without restriction
- It is great for athletes, especially those who are into contact sports
- Aligners can be removed for ease of brushing, cleaning and flossing
We use state of the art digital scanning that shows patient treatment outcome simulations within minutes, this way you can see your new smile before you begin treatment!
We accommodate most major PPO plans and also encourage the use of FSA & HSA flex dollars on orthodontic treatment. To learn more or discuss questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org, or request an consultation at on our website.
An orthodontic consultation is always free of charge at Surfside. We look forward to treating you and your referrals.